Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update 17/07/2020
A message from Steelmate Automotive UK...
The COVID-19 crisis is affecting all of us. Our sales team are operational both online and over the phone. Staffing is minimal at our business premises therefore orders are being picked and despatched but small delays are possible. Thank you for your support and patience during these uncertain times.
We are allowing collections from our pick up point. Anyone entering the building must; be wearing a face covering, ad-hear to social distancing rules and use the hand sanitizer provided when entering and exiting. All door handles and surfaces are being cleaned regularly to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.
We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- stay at home as much as possible
- work from home if you can
- limit contact with other people
- keep your distance from people not in your household (2 metres apart where possible)
- wash your hands regularly
If you have any of the main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19), you must stay at home (self-isolate) and get a test
The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
Most people with coronavirus have at least 1 of these symptoms.
What to do if you have symptoms
If you have any of the main symptoms of coronavirus:
- Stay at home (self-isolate) – do not leave your home or have visitors. Anyone you live with, and anyone in your support bubble, must also self-isolate.
- Get a test – get a test to check if you have coronavirus as soon as possible. Anyone you live with, and anyone in your support bubble, should also get a test if they have symptoms.