Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update 02/04/2020
This page is the best place to find the latest information on our opening hours and delivery services.
A Message To Our Customers
The COVID-19 crisis is affecting all of us. In-line with government advice and to protect our customers and colleagues, we have closed our business premises to the general public until further notice. We will be operating our business online and over the phone with the majority of our staff working from home. Due to unknown demand and logistics our delivery lead times may be longer than usual and we are currently unable to offer our parking sensor colour coding service. We have reduced our opening hours during this uncertain time to 10:00am – 4:00pm Monday - Friday. You can also get in touch with us via our contact page. Thank you for your support as we work through these challenges and above all stay safe.
Stay At Home To Stop Coronavirus Spreading
Everyone must stay at home to help stop the spread of coronavirus.
This includes people of all ages – even if you do not have any symptoms or other health conditions.
You can only leave your home:
- to shop for basic essentials – only when you really need to
- to do one form of exercise a day – such as a run, walk or cycle, alone or with other people you live with
- for any medical need – for example, to visit a pharmacy or deliver essential supplies to a vulnerable person
- to travel to and from work – but only where this is absolutely necessary
What To Do If You Have Coronavirus Symptoms
Continue to stay at home if you have either:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
To protect others, do not go to places like a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital. Stay at home.
Use the 111 online coronavirus service to find out what to do.