Enabling cookies will ensure you receive the optimum user experience from the Steelmate Automotive (UK) Ltd site and others. If you disable your cookies you will not be able to use all the functions of the site
Amending your cookie settings is straightforward, amending your settings is different in different browsers, we’ve included instructions on amending your settings in the most popular browsers below.
To enable cookies
If you're not sure which browser you're using..
And you're using a Microsoft Windows based machine: click on 'Help' at the top of your browser window and select the 'About' option
And you're using an apple machine: with the browser window open, click on the Apple menu and select the 'About' option
How to check cookies are enabled on windows platforms
|Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, 8 & 9|
1. Select 'Tools' from the top menu of your browser and then select 'Internet options' , then click on the 'Privacy' tab 2. Ensure that your Privacy level is set to Medium or below, which will enable cookies in your browser 3. Settings above Medium will disable cookies
1. Select 'Tools' from the top menu of your browser and then select ‘Options’ 2. Then select the Privacy icon 3. Click on Cookies, then select 'allow sites to set cookies'
1. Select 'Tools' from the top menu of your browser and then select ‘Options’ 2. Click the 'Under the Hood' tab, locate the 'Privacy' section, and select the 'Content settings' button 3. Now select 'Allow local data to be set'
1. Select the cog icon' from the top menu of your browser and then select ‘Preferences’ 2. Select 'Security and, check the option that says 'Block third-party and advertising cookies' 3. Click 'Save'
|How to check cookies are enabled for apple platforms|
|Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX|
1. Select 'Explorer' from the top menu of your browser and select 'Preferences' options 2 Scroll to the 'Cookies' option under Receiving Files 2. Select the 'Never Ask' option
|Safari on OSX|
1. Select 'Safari' from the top menu of your browser and select the 'Preferences' option 2. Click on 'Security' then 'Accept cookies' 3. Select the 'Only from site you navigate to'
If you are using a different browser please consult your product documentation, online help files or the browser manufactures website.
Additional information about cookies
If you'd like to learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them, visit www.aboutcookies.org/ (opens in a new window - please note that we can't be responsible for the content of external websites).